Factory Production Support Coordinator - 2nd ShiftA.Y. McDonald Mfg, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is looking for an 2nd shift Factory Production Support Coordinator.
- Support daily manufacturing needs.
- Assist supervisors with production work assignments.
- Provide and coordinate materials, tooling and equipment for expediting production.
- Print and distribute job traveler packets for manufacturing operations.
- Document and update production schedules and revisions.
- Audit, correct, balance and maintain job completion status within the manufacturing system.
- Assist with corrective action processes and employee training.
- Maintain inventory and supplies, coordinate material movements and manufacturing system transactions.
- Process purchased material through receiving.
- Assess and document quality and engineering specifications.
- Utilize quality measuring instruments.
- Perform SPC checks.
- Understand and apply Lean Manufacturing principles such as 5S and set up reduction tactics.
- Document inventory data, perform manufacturing data corrections, perform and document safety audits, audit lockout/tagout procedures, fire extinguisher and safety equipment inspections.
- Minimum of High school diploma and 2 years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer and keyboarding skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required.
- Candidate must have strong organizational and communication skills and be able to work independently.
Pay is $16 per hour.
Health and drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|