Plumbing Product ManagerA.Y. McDonald Mfg, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
- Evaluate competitive products in all markets and recommend product line changes, improvements and introductions as necessary.
- Develop programs to maintain overall profitability and sales growth.
- Determine yearly goals from the aspect of S&OP, GP, and market share growth increase.
- Establish market area pricing by region and maintain it as needed.
- Review and provide feedback on a regular basis to determine forecast.
- Conduct product training for sales personnel and customer service.
- Continually develop working knowledge of internal computer information systems relating to customer sales and product.
- Assist in specification work for approval processes with customers.
- Communicate with management and sales force on current events affecting the plumbing industry.
- Work closely with PIC to maintain accurate planning and lead times.
- Assist in the creation and updating of product literature.
- Attend and participate in industry trade shows and exhibitions and travel with various factory and manufacturer representatives on an as needed basis.
- This position will be based in Dubuque, Iowa and will require travel up to 25% of the time, both domestically and internationally, for plumbing product promotion, product development, customer contacts and sales development.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, excellent communication skills and have a capacity for learning technical specifications and applications.
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered.
Health and drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|