Universal Tank & Fabrication was built from the ground up on the belief that integrity matters. Integrity runs throughout our 43,000 square foot facility making Universal the best fabrication and ASME-certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. We believe personally and collectively in the importance of operational excellence, which is why we invest heavily in people, equipment and ongoing process improvements throughout our organization. Honest and trustworthy service consistently bring greater value to our customers in the way of project flexibility, quality, performance, cost minimization, and delivery.
Wage: Based on Experience
Universal Tank & Fabrication is a fast paced, quickly growing company looking for a Designer/Draftsman. Our 43,000 square foot facility was built from the ground up to be the best fabrication and ASME certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. Universal Tank is fabrication at its finest! Join our team and experience an organization that is as equally committed to customers as it is employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
We pride ourselves on showing our customers trust, honor, and integrity. Qualified candidates must have strong organizational, leadership, analytic, and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities of the Designer/Draftsman include:
- Occasional Part Nesting
- Drawing and Drafting Work
- Documentation Work
- Develop Jigs and Fixtures
- New part development – Produce and implement designs and test procedures
- Research and Development
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Responsible for Autodesk Inventor 3D Modeling
- Must be able to use math and physics principles to help with the design of tanks
- Analyze budgets, timescales, and specifications with clients and managers
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement design operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Steel Fabrication/Welding knowledge
- Proficient with Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD 2010 or newer
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|