Business Analyst - Employee Benefits DivisionCottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Cottingham & Butler is currently looking for an Analyst to work in our employee benefits division. This person will bring high quality data analysis and modeling to positively impact our ability to develop client strategies and deliverables. This will be done by researching developing trends, analyzing claim data files, evaluating health plan designs and suggesting client action items.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS/BA degree (Master or MBA preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, and SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, customers and employees.
- An understanding of business finance which includes P&L, budgets, expenses and how to drive both the top and bottom line.
- An understanding of health care delivery and insurance.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|