Manager IT - ERP LogisticsSedona Staffing Services, Eastern, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Manager IT – ERP Logistics
Location: Eastern, IA
Wage: $140k - $150k
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local growing eastern Iowa company is looking to add an IT Manager to lead their Logistics / ERP efforts to their team. The ideal candidate will be hands on manager that will help to design new capabilities and troubleshoot support issues. Must have at least 5+ years of Oracle application experience in at least one or all of the modules: Oracle Warehouse Management, Inventory, Shipping and Transportation.
What you get to do:
- Understand the business logistics process areas and become a subject matter expert in the day to day operations and activities of those areas of responsibility
- Utilize business analysis skills to develop, recommend, and lead new processes and procedure
- Utilize an analytical framework leveraging industry research and best practices
- Build and leverage relationships with internal business partners, corporate enablers, and external partners to deliver technology solutions
- As a Hands-on manager also responsible for supporting the applications in EBS logistics area, including 3rd party transportation, warehousing, labeling, and parcel manaifest systems. Resolving incidents and servie requests in Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframe.
- Responsible for the capturing of business requirements for projects assigned
- Responsible for the development of functional specifications for projects assigned, which describe the functional design of the system, its RICEW (reports, interface, conversion, enhancements/extension and workflow) needs, and gap analysis
- Responsible for the development of use cases, testing scenarios, and mock-ups/prototypes for projects assigned
- Manages enhancement requests from users within the IT demand planning framework with a view of longer-term strategic vision of operating company goals
What we need from you:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in accounting is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- Support or implementation experience in Oracle EBS
- Previous experience in functional regression testing
- Managed team member and contractors effectively
- Must be able to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems to provide data processing and procedural enhancements
- Ability to analyze problems and create related solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within the guidelines of a project management framework
- Clearly and concisely expresses professional opinions with supporting rationale
- Self-motivated, internally driven
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda: Amanda@careerpros.com
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|