Inventory Control AnalystWestmark Enterprises, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
Westmark Enterprises is looking for a self-starter with a process driven mentality who is eager to learn about inventory control and cost effective solutions in the publishing industry. As an Inventory Control Analyst you will be responsible for identifying inventory needs based on historical sales, processing straight reprints, and working closely with other departments to identify costs and resolve issues for our affiliated companies Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, RCL Benziger and Fourge Social.
Who We Are
Westmark Enterprises is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides inventory control support for numerous affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning, RCL Benziger and Fourge Social. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Control Analyst
- Create initial inventory reorder reports and acquires approval of reorder from in house and field sales teams
- Reviews sales team's reprint documentation and resolves any issues or problems
- Issue work orders for product assembly or disassembly as necessary
- Manage communication and data flow based on process model
- Work closely with Customer Service, Manufacturing Services, Production Services, Sale and Contracts to identify/resolve issues
- Set pricing and monitor fulfillment for international sales with just-in-time print vendor
- Help monitor retail pricing compared with initial pricing
- Assist in the registration of copyright
- Monitor down pricing to ensure added services are included in pricing and are accurate
- Assist in developing and continually monitoring internal processes to maximize efficiency and best practices in inventory management
Qualified candidates should have an Associate's Degree in Business or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd love to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.