Simon’s Trucking, Inc. is a family owned business that was established in 1946 with a fleet of two trucks that primarily hauled agricultural products throughout Iowa and the tri-states. Throughout the years Simon’s has continued to grow from a regional trucking company hauling bulk agricultural products to a premier trucking company offering transportation services to all 48 states and Canada through its van and refrigerated trailer operations.
Today Simon’s Trucking has achieved double digit growth since the 1990’s and is currently operating 115 tractors and over 300 trailers.
President and CEO Roger Simon and his team of professionals have built Simon’s Trucking to a highly regarded transportation carrier of manufactured and consumer products with a reputation for dependable, on-time, and safe delivery.
- Customer Service
- Hand brushing trucks per drivers requests
- Washing out inside of trailers per drivers requests
- Keeping work area clean and safe
- Other duties as assigned
- Health/Dental/Life/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacations after 1 year of service
- Good communications skills.
- Be able to work independent
|Years of Experience||--|