Event ManagerCottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
Senior Event Manager
Calling all event planning extraordinaires! Get ready to jet-set across the world with Cottingham & Butler! Our Captives department is looking for an experienced event manager to plan and execute various board meetings, here and abroad.
Plan meetings from start to finish, develop programs, arrange travel and activities for meeting attendees and guests. Coordinate services and logistics for events, plan transportation and accommodations for attendees, and act as liaison to the venue and attendees to ensure satisfaction. Responsible for all correspondence, reports, and special projects that consist with board meetings.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, along with 5-10 years of experience in the field.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 850 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are.
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|