The Dyersville Commercial is a weekly newspaper published by the Eastern Iowa Media Group-North (EIMG-N). EIMG-N is part of the Woodward Community Media division of Woodward Communications, Inc. headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa.
Eastern Iowa - including the communities of Dyersville, Manchester, Guttenberg, Elkader, Edgewood, Strawberry Point, Garnavillo, Earlville, Worthington, Farley, Epworth, New Vienna, Bankston, Luxemburg, Petersburg, Holy Cross and more - is home to the Eastern Iowa Shopping News. All of these communities are served by this weekly publication, giving buying information and much more.
What are the qualifications for this key position?
- Experienced in office administration, customer service and basic accounting processes.
- Highly organized, efficient and self-motivated.
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel, social media and the Internet.
- Above average in all aspects of communication.
- A true desire to work as a team and support our core values.
- Sales and publishing experience is a plus!
What do we offer?
- Employee ownership offered after just one year!
- A comprehensive benefit package including extras like paid voluntary time off and parental leave and reimbursement for fitness/gym memberships and tuition.
- A rewarding career with on-the-job training and development, ongoing goal planning and opportunities to be involved in committees.
- The chance to work with a truly fun and dynamic group of individuals.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|