Tax InternEide Bailly, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Eide Bailly is one of the top 20 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 30 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
A typical day in the life of a Tax Intern with Eide Bailly might include the following:
- Assist in preparing a high-level return for a multi-million dollar manufacturing company.
- Work with awesome professionals to ensure individual and business tax returns are completed correctly and by the required deadline.
- Assist in the gathering of relevant tax-related information from a client in the construction industry so an accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Network and build relationships across the Firm.
Who You Are
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You have interest in a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax industry's regulations and policies.
- In addition to all of this, you are working toward a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and are on track to sit for your CPA license.
Preference given to those who have completed a tax course.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and health insurance to our interns.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.