Die SetterEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is in search of a Die Setter. This is a 2nd shift position, wage commensurate with experience. Job duties are as follows-
- Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities.
- Adherence to Lock Out / Tag Out procedure
- Removal and replacement of stamping tools in presses utilizing fork trucks.
- Bolting tools in machines in a manner that ensures personal and operator safety.
- Setting tools to proper shut height through the use of defined set up procedures.
- Ensuring die protection is properly installed and functional.
- Train operators on the proper way to run the machine per the instructions.
- Identify and communicate continual improvement ideas
- Direct quality related concerns the operators may have to quality assurance personnel.
- Job setups in related supportive manufacturing functions.
If you are interested is this position, send your resume to Ashley.Patrum@Expresspros.com or contact the office at 563-583-1600.