Non-profit Company Seeking Part-Time Administrative AssistantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Do you love helping others and working with people? Than this position might be perfect for you! A local non-profit is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. Hours are Monday, Wednesday 8am-5pm & Thursday 8am-12:30pm.
- Compile, record and keep case file records
- Operate typewriter or word processor to prepare correspondence for letters or documents
- Prepare and distribute written materials to clients
- Operate calculating machine
- Answer incoming phone calls and greet guests
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of experience
- Must know how to operate a calculator, printing equipment; concepts, methods and techniques of confidentiality.
- Must be able to communicate and work with a variety of people in a pleasing manner
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to unexpected or different situations
- Be able to organize, prioritize and plan work to meet deadlines
- Must have basic math skills
If you love working with people and are interested in this position, please send your resume to Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.com or call Express today at (563) 583-1600.
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|