Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 27 countries around the world, with more than 8000 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centres and 24 manufacturing plants, and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us when the road ends.
Camso in Peosta has immediate openings for SUMMER ASSEMBLERS & MATERIAL HANDLERS - 2nd Shift. These are temporary, full time position. Working hours may vary but will primarily be 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manually assembling production parts using provided machines and tooling.
- Unload and load parts on to assembly fixtures.
- Pick and deliver parts to the production lines.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or walk behind.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination, using hand-operated crane or hoist to move load to destination.
- Operating pallet jack, walk behind and tugger.
- Maintaining 5S throughout the warehouse.
- Ability to take ownership and to successfully manage various projects at the same time.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacturing environment.
- Lift up to 45 pounds on occasion.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends.
- Exposure to materials and noise levels which are moderate to loud.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, please email email@example.com.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|