Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A Peosta area client is currently seeking to hire a full time Warehouse Worker on 1st shift and 2nd shift. Position will start at $13/hour and qualified candidates should have previous forklift/warehouse experience.
Responsible for receiving and processing incoming shipments and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Operation of fork truck in a safe manner.
- Utilize scale for part quantity and weight.
- Ensure parts are identified correctly during receiving, storage, and shipping.
- Staging of product to ship using generated shipping sheet and pick sheet.
- Ensure proper handling, storage, preservation, and delivery of finished goods.
- Ensure lot numbers are present where traceability is specified by the customer.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma (or GED/HSED).
To apply for this position; please email Kelly@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|