Welder - 2nd ShiftCamso, Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 27 countries around the world, with more than 8000 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centres and 24 manufacturing plants, and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us when the road ends.
Camso, the Road Free company is active in 26 countries around the world with more than 7,500 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has three R&D centers and 24 manufacturing plants and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that's always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us where the road ends.
The welder is responsible for completing each weld to the specified standards using appropriate equipment and materials, while following Camso’s procedures.
- Tack weld assembly for robotic welder.
- Load/unload robotic welder.
- Change programming and do PM’s on robotic welder for ultimate operating efficiency.
- Trouble shoot robotic welding operation.
- Welding parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical, etc.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications.
- Clamping, holding, tack-welding, or grinding parts as necessary.
- Examining finish product and reading blue prints to check if specifications are met.
- Perform other related or similar duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow standardized work and work instructions.
- Complete individual work assignments within an assigned time line.
- Clean machines and tooling (5S).
- Take part in improvement projects.
- Willingness to cross train in other departments.
- Support the EMS, QMS & H&S systems.
- Follow all safety and quality procedures.
- Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hold, push, pull, lift and carry items up to 45 pounds and work in hot working environment.
- Able to work in a fast pace work environment, attention to detail and good trouble shooting skills.
- This job requires the repeated and coordinated use of your arms, hands, wrists, and fingers to grasp small or large objects and to use small parts (e.g., bolts, screws) and handheld tools (e.g., wrenches, screwdrivers, torque tools) to put them together.
- This job requires that you pay careful attention to what you are doing. You will need to make sure that whatever you are responsible for welding is done safe, correct, and accurate.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required.
- MIG certification is a plus.
- 2 years’ experience is preferred and certification testing will be required.
- Must have an excellent ability to work with others and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work within a team and take direction from other team members.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Robotic experience preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices.
Benefits include: competitive starting pay, health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, bonus opportunities and more!
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor. In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, please email email@example.com.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|