Accounts Payable InternPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
The essential weekly duties include, but are not limited to:
- Entering invoices for payment with accuracy
- Process expense reports for our traveling employees
- Issue cash advances for field employees on support
- Frequent use of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Previous accounting experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy