Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates a transaction window daily.
- Provides exceptional customer service while listening for sales opportunities,
- Follows bank policies and procedures as they relate to customer transactions.
- Maintains confidentiality in handling customer and bank information.
- Follows security policies and procedures to prevent bank and customer losses.
- Resolves customer complaints.
- Completes operational responsibilities of the position in regard to money handling and compliance with bank and legal policies and procedures.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
SECONDARY AND NONESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-3 years customer service & sales experience
- Previous teller or cash handling experience preferred but not required
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience providing high quality customer service
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and ten key calculator
- Ability to count and balance cash Attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|