Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: Open based on previous work experience and leadership.
Direct Hire Opportunity
Sedona Staffing Services is teaming up with a local entertainment complex seeking a Banquet Manager in Dubuque, IA. We are seeking a motivated professional who has proven leadership skills in the food / beverage industry. The Banquet Manager will work with Banquet Director and Catering Director to ensure that all of the terms of a contract are met and that guests receive the highest quality in food service and overall experience.
What You Get To Do:
- Supervises all aspects of catered events from preparation, setup through service, breakdown and cleanup.
- Provides consistent supervision to catering staff to ensure standards for safety, sanitation, quality, presentation and maintenance of member satisfaction at all times
- Requisition and maintain control over inventories of china, glassware, silverware, equipment, and uniforms.
- Responsible for personnel-related matters including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, coaching, evaluating, promoting, counseling, and discharging.
What We Need From You:
- Three (3) years of experience in the same or similar position preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
***Full Benefits package and competitive wage available for the best fit candidate. ***
If you are interested in learning more or to apply today, contact Amanda Saylor at email@example.com
All inquiries are kept confidential
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|