Dubuque Stamping Die Setter ($17.24) $500 sign on BonusEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Typical hours are 8:40pm -5:00am for 3rd shift overtime may be required. Starting wage is $17.24/hour with advancement opportunities!
- Machine set-up
- Set dies in presses using forklift to move dies and then making necessary manual adjustments using die bar and/or hands (hand tools are also used to tighten bolts)
- Set material in in stand using forklift
- Remove banding from material
- Operate presses
- Maintain lubrication levels
- Dump scrap hopper
- Checks materials defects or problems
- Ability to use all types of measurement and inspection tools (i.e. micrometers, ruler, vernier, gauges, plugs, etc.)
- Run sample parts for Quality Team Inspections
- Complete required paperwork
- Maintains a safe and clean work area
- Assist co-workers with set-ups
If you are interested in this great career opportunity contact Carrie at Express Employment Professionals or send your resume to Carrie.Cannon@expresspros.com today!
As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Carrie Cannon|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Carrie.Cannon@expresspros.com|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|