Production ManagerCamso, Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 27 countries around the world, with more than 8000 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centres and 24 manufacturing plants, and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us when the road ends.
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
The Production Manager is responsible for ensuring that production schedules are met and shipments to customers are completed on time. This is carried out by coordinating all production activity in order to meet safety, quality criteria and productivity across the production floor.
- Coordinate production activity in order to meet safety, quality criteria and productivity across the production floor for 1st and 2nd shift;
- Manage Facilitators and set clear goals and standards for performance and hold Facilitators accountable to achieve them;
- Responsible of managing every aspect regarding productivity for the different production departments of welding, assembly and paint line by:
- Respecting the established cycle time in every cell; Improving the TLBO (Team Leader Based Organization) approach to increase efficiency regarding standard work, problem solving, etc.
- Supporting the growth of business by adding more undercarriage platforms;
- Responsible of managing every aspect regarding productivity for the logistics departments of receiving, warehouse and shipping by respecting the established processes in all areas and improving the material flow throughout the plant;
- Act as guardian of the TLBO (Team Leader Based Organization) management system i.e. creating/updating standard agendas, creating/updating Job Instructions, creating/updating Job Breakdown Sheets, creating/updating standard work, developing needed training tools, etc.
- Responsible to improve the processes of manufacturing and logistics using the Lean approach (VSM, Material presentation, Vision for flow and TLBO;
- Assist with budget planning and implementing improvement.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- College degree or minimum 10 years related manufacturing setting production experience.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience including hiring, training, performance reviews, career development and forming high performance teams;
- Strong knowledge in Lean Manufacturing;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Strong communicator; written & verbal.
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The Camso team in Peosta includes over 100 achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with all the Peosta team to ensure a culture of continuous improvement.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.
We offer great health coverage, (Medical, Dental, Vision) 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending, 11 paid holidays, bonus opportunities and much more.
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|