Associate Systems AnalystMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Validate and complete security access requests (both GTS internal and from the business) in a timely and complete manner.
- Participate in execution and completion of established Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls. This includes maintaining and providing all evidentiary matter related to security upon request.
- Work with other team members within the technical and development teams to review security requests and provide guidance/feedback where appropriate.
- Improve efficiencies by introducing innovation and effective strategies for security related processes and procedures.
- Identify automation opportunities within their specific job responsibilities
- Learn and implement industry tools and best practices in the security space.
- Oversee the adherence to MHE security policies/procedures and established Corporate SOX controls
- Ability to analyze security requests and work cross team to complete in a timely accurate manner
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) across teams on problem and issue management/resolution
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a managed service environment with multiple IT vendors
- A desire to learn application and infrastructure security management
- Experience with Office Productivity tools
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Strong attention to detail