CES Computers, Inc. (Customer Engineering Services) was established in July of 1991. Our company headquarters are located at 120 Bryant Street in Dubuque Iowa, with service locations in Des Moines, Dubuque, Indianapolis IN, Lenexa KS, Madison WI, Ottumwa, Quad Cities, and Waterloo IA. CES is a full-service business computer source that provides our customers with proven methods of how well engineered computer technology can work. We continue to seek out exciting new products and services to help our customers grow and function more efficiently.
Position: Technical Support Representative Intern (Paid Internship)
The Technical Support Representative Intern will work cooperatively with the Technical Services Manager and other members of the team assisting with the delivery and management of technology-based services and solutions for new and existing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage customers' business systems with a focus on maximizing uptime, utilization and optimization.
- Installs, maintains, repairs, upgrades and troubleshoots computer hardware, servers, printers, software and peripherals.
- Designs, implements and supports new and existing networks and solutions utilizing the latest technologies.
- Work in different technological environments and learn new applications on a daily basis.
- Responds to problem tickets, telephone calls, e-mails and personal requests for technical support.
- Engage coworkers and/or third party resources to provide proactive maintenance, as well as ongoing maintenance to ensure service levels are met.
- Works with software manufacturers and thrid party vendors.
- Provides ongoing feedback for further strategy development, enhancement, correction and deployment of strategy.
- Communicates account business process opportunities to sales team
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate degree in related filed or 2+ years expereince in a professional business or operations support company.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Requires strong computer skills including knowledge of hardware, printers, web-based software platform, networks and MS Office Suite to include proficienty in spreadsheet software and word processing. Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
Must be detail-oriented with excellent written, communiations, customer service, organizational and project management skills.
Must be effective time manager, prioritize tasks in a fast-pace environment
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||120 Bryant Street|
Attn: Human Resources
DUBUQUE, IA 52003
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|