RDG is a diverse network of planning and design professionals, united to apply our talents in extraordinary ways. We are unique in our team-oriented design, offering a blend of professional knowledge and talent in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Strategic Planning, Interior Design, Engineering, Lighting Design, Integrated Art, and Multimedia. Our Landscape Architecture studio comprises collaborative creative visionary professionals who create high-quality environments that are functional, innovative, appropriate, and attractive. Our design solutions are predicated upon a belief that sustainability is an inherent part of design.
Located in eastern Iowa, our Dubuque office is located within the Millwork District and offers a vibrant environment with excellent opportunities for professional growth. Dubuque is a diverse community along the Mississippi River with significant parks, open spaces and numerous quality of life amenities.
This position, located at the Dubuque office, collaborates with other design professionals, clients, and the public in a creative environment on a broad range of unique projects.
We are looking for individuals with....
- proven design leadership
- great problem-solving skills
- effective communication of design ideas and solutions.
Ideal candidates will....
- have 1-4 years of experience
- be self-starting critical thinkers with strong communications skills
- demonstrate experience in developing projects from the conceptual design phase through construction documentation.
- demonstrate sound computer drafting, design communication and presentation graphic skills
- possess broad technical knowledge, construction detailing, materials, and field experience.
- be proficient in AutoCAD or AutoCAD Civil 3D, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and Microsoft Office applications.
Electronic cover letter, resume, and portfolio submission only: APPLY ONLINE at www.rdgusa.com/careers. Please select Des Moines as office of interest.
RDG is an equal opportunity employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|