Maintenance Supervisor ** Direct Hire**EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
**This is a Direct Hire position**
Responsible for supervising all daily maintenance functions in support of the plant.
- Organize the work of the hourly maintenance team
- Supervise Technicians: integrate, train, appraise, redefine responsibilities, praise, ensures development and gauge training needs
- Conduct Interviews as necessary
- Apply the safety rules and ensure they are implements
- Participate in analyzing occupations hazards
- Take necessary measures if people are performing unsafe acts or are in an unsafe environment
- Follow quality programs to ensure the quality and specifications of products are met, alert manager when there is a deviation from quality policies and standards
- Trade school level of Electrical or Mechanical training preferred
- Electrical and Mechanical repair on production and utility equipment
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|