Andersen Windows, Inc. is a part of Andersen Corporation; the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. The flagship Andersen® brand is the most recognized and most used brand in the window and patio door industry. In addition to the Andersen brand, Andersen Corporation includes Renewal by Andersen window replacement, Silver Line, and American Craftsman brand windows and doors sold exclusively at The Home Depot. Andersen was founded in 1903 and is privately owned. The company is known for its strong history of commitment to its business partners, employees, community and environmental stewardship. Andersen employs 9,000 people and markets products throughout North America and in South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Come build your career with the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. For more than a century, the strength of our employees has defined our position as the leader in product innovation, design, construction, performance and customer satisfaction. Focusing on our employees, remaining committed to product excellence, environmental stewardship and corporate citizenship has helped us grow into a widely admired organization.
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator your primary focus will be leading and supporting recruiting efforts, screening, interviewing and selection of candidates for a variety of manufacturing positions. This position will also provide general support to the department with reports, metrics and represent the company in the community at job fairs and events.
The role supports Talent Acquisition, including campus recruitment, by coordinating activities throughout the hiring process to ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Offer Letter administration: prepare, finalize, distribute and collect all offer letter paperwork
- Process new hire information ensuring forms are complete and accurate, enter new hires utilizing PeopleSoft and schedule New Hire Orientation
- Responsible for all aspects of production recruitment including posting job requisitions, phone screens, pre-employment checks and ATS management.
- Supports the plants staffing plan by working with leaders on talent planning, job fair preparation, and compiling metrics/data for reporting purposes
- Management, promotion, administration, processing, and reporting for the Andersen employee referral program and new hire signing bonuses.
- Create, manage and maintain Talent Acquisition events calendars and logistics
- Field applicant and manager inquiries using excellent customer service skills
Minimum Qualifications for this outstanding opportunity include:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree; Bachelor's degree completed; or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with team members and hiring managers at all levels of the organization and represent Andersen in a professional manner
- Ability to properly handle and manage confidential data and documentation
- 1 - 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Understanding of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures around staffing/recruitment
- Proficient computer skills using MS Office and HRIS applications. Taleo experience a plus.
- Experience with staffing and/or recruiting in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to manage and prioritize a number of tasks and projects
- Strong focus on customer service and goes the extra mile to ensure a positive customer experience
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|