Assistant Fulfillment Project Coordinator InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Sun Prairie, WI
This listing has expired
The Assistant Fulfillment Project Coordinator internship will begin in June and end in December 2018.
What You’ll Do:
The Assistant Fulfillment Project Coordinator will work with the Assistant Managers on the coordination of all slotting procedures for the picking area and make strategic placement decisions to better utilize the facility. In addition you will be responsible for:
• Making logistic placement decisions to better utilize the product
• Maintaining and updating several WMS reports
• Project Planning for picking and packing job functions
What It Takes:
This role requires highly driven individuals with the ability to give clear and concise instructions with a strong knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Logistics, Production or Operations Management, Industrial Technology Management, Business Management, General Management or related majors. In addition internship applicants must:
• Be Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
• Have the ability to effectively motivate temporary employees
- Paid Opportunities - This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Time Off - We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Health Club Membership - Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
- Health Insurance - Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Business Casual Dress Code - Jeans are allowed year-round!
- Performance Updates - We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training - Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- R. Kubly Family Foundation - The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details