Colony Brands, Inc.is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-commerce companies. We’ll celebrate 90 years of business this year, during this time our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
The Credit Risk Internship will begin in June and end in August or December of 2018.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will utilize a combination of analytical skills and techniques and statistical methods to assist Credit Risk Consultants. You’ll analyze credit marketing tests, review effectiveness of create credit risk decisions, research A/R management techniques and effectiveness, and provide credit decision support to improve the overall effectiveness of the internal credit programs of our clients. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating credit test results and offering recommendations
- Monitoring performance of credit approval system for assigned catalog titles
- Developing and maintaining credit pre-approval and limit policies
- Developing, auditing and maintaining credit risk models
What it Takes
Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Marketing Research.
- At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Knowledge in SQL, SAS, and/or Minitab helpful (not required)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Paid Opportunities—This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Employee Discounts—Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 25% to 50% off.
- Time Off—We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Health Club Membership—Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
- Health Insurance—Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Casual Dress Code—Colony Brands has a business casual environment. Jeans are allowed year-round.
- Performance Updates—We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training—Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- Kubly Family Foundation—The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|