HVAC Service TechnicianMeyer Mechanical, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Home Appliance Company
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Document all installed equipment.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct it.
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Willing to train the right candidate.
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records.
Please submit resume to:
Meyer Mechanical Contracting
204 2nd Avenue NE
Dyersville, IA 52040
Or please call: