Nursing Home AdministratorLuther Manor Communities, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Nursing Home Administrator
The Administrator will be responsible for the 24 hour, day to day operation and compliance of Luther Manor Nursing Home.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the operations of the Hillcrest campus.
- Oversees Nursing, Dietary, Social Services, Environmental Services & Activity departments and ensures that each department is functioning effectively.
- Work with the Medicare program as needed.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with residents, family members and staff by being visible in the common areas of the nursing home and apartments.
The successful candidate must have working knowledge of Federal and State long-term care regulations, including CMS and DIA regulations, OSHA, State Fire Marshal and other laws. Three to five years of Long Term Care experience with a current, valid license to practice as an Administrator in the State of Iowa is required.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|