ERISA Investment SpecialistHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
The ERISA Investment Specialist is in charge of administering and overseeing the investment fiduciary process for Heartland Retirement Plan Services, as well as supporting sales and client services as a subject matter expert regarding investment offerings.
Fiduciary management for Heartland Retirement Plan Services is provided by wholly-owned Heartland subsidiary, Dubuque Bank and Trust Company.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates monthly subcommittee and quarterly committee meetings for the investment fiduciary product.
- Analyzes and researches investment options and presents to the investment committee for review.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on investments for both clients and department employees.
- Keeps abreast of SEC and ERISA regulations as they relate to investments and provides training to the department as needed.
- Develops and maintains relationships with mutual fund wholesalers to keep abreast of new fund offerings, fund closures/reopenings and resolving escalated trading issues.
- Works closely with the sales team to analyze prospect’s current investment line-up and determine an appropriate fund mapping.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration; or equivalent years of experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience doing research and financial analysis work required.1-3 years’ experience in the retirement services or investment industry preferred.
- Familiarity with investment products, SEC trading rules, share class changes, investment scoring systems and remuneration payments preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a group setting. Strong attention to detail.
- Proven time management skills.
- QPFC designation required within two years of hire.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|