Payroll AuditorPSSI, Kieler, WI
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
Performs payroll audits and quality control functions to ensure compliance with tax, regulatory and company policies. Work involves testing systems and procedures and providing audit results to Audit and Quality Control Supervisor. Provides detailed audit reports with findings to Audit and Quality Control Supervisor with recommendations for improving tested internal controls. Must have the ability to work with a fully integrated electronic payroll processing system, including report/audit report writing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
• Works under the supervision of Audit and Quality Control Supervisor
• Conducts audit functions for the weekly payroll processed
• Conducts audit functions for new sites moving to time keeping system and provide status reports to site managers and human resources department
• Conducts audit functions for core payroll system
• Conducts audit functions for payroll tax law compliance
• Conducts audit functions for wage attachment compliance
• Conducts audit functions for labor regulations, internal controls and pay policies.
• Utilizes audit application to analyze raw data from core systems
• Utilizes audit queries and reporting programs to provide accurate data used in department audits
• Prepares payroll audit reports, communicates results with Audit and Quality Control Supervisor
• Assists with development of time lines for submission of source documents for monthly, quarterly and annual audits
• Conducts quality tests on accuracy of data entry into core payroll systems
• Establishes and maintains professional and effective working relationships with co-workers and PSSI employees; effectively communicates with management via verbal and written communications
• Works harmoniously with persons assigned to assist in the payroll process
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||--|