Compliance and Reporting SpecialistHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
The Private Client Services Department provides operational support to the subsidiary banks of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., through management provided by Heartland subsidiary bank, Dubuque Bank and Trust Company.
I. PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with the PCS Compliance Coordinator regarding PCS compliance functions, including approval of administrative reviews conducted by others. This requires exercising discretion and independent judgment to verify transactional activity in client accounts is qualitatively correct, complete, and accurate.
- Verifies, monitors, and reconciles a variety of data required to meet the financial, compliance and regulatory reporting requirements of the department; prepares reports for these areas using the organization’s software and accounting systems; meets reporting deadlines; and manages records retention for such reports.
- Provides data for management review prior to quarterly call reports
- Manages system security/permissions for designated programs and systems, including periodic reviews to ensure system access complies with security policies.
- Coordinates auditor and examiner access and logistics and assists with audit/exam requests.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant regulations, laws, and best practices related to the job function through internal and external training resources.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
II. SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs other duties as assigned.
III: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor Degree in a business or accounting related field or equivalent work experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years of experience with trust operations and regulatory reporting.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in the use of internal accounting and reporting systems.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of general accounting practices.
- General knowledge of trust compliance and reporting.
- Customer service experience.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|