Corporate Recruiter/HR GeneralistHirschbach Motor Lines, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Hirschbach is a privately owned carrier that has delivered state-of-the-art transportation solutions for over 80 years. Our fleet is among the newest, most environmentally friendly and fuel efficient in the trucking industry.
Hirschbach has nearly 1,200 full-time employees and professional drivers who continually strive to meet and exceed the transportation needs and customer service expectations of our clients.
With 11 different company locations offering refrigerated transportation services from coast to coast, custom dedicated fleets and non-traditional trucking solutions, Hirschbach offers a wide variety of exciting opportunities to further your career track.
Hirschbach is looking for a Corporate Recruiter/HR Generalist to join the team and help the company grow in our Dubuque, IA office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full cycle recruiting including screening, scheduling on-site interviews, creating offer letters and ensuring completion of required pre-employment paperwork.
- Provide support on a variety of human resource functions, working closely with all areas of the Human Resource Department.
- Provide a high level of customer service, support and expertise in all areas of recruitment in consulting with and guiding hiring managers in comprehensive recruitment and staffing issues, policies and processes.
- Assists the new hire process ensuring new hire packets submitted are complete in their entirety, copies of required I-9 Documentation, personnel file information is correct and advise employees of missing items required for employment. Creates employee personnel and medical files.
- Create nameplates for new hire employees.
- Maintains all employee personnel and medical/insurance files and assist with file audits on a regular basis to ensure files are complete, updated and compliant with state and federal guidelines.
- Track new hire 90-day reviews, 6-month review and annual reviews. Send out reminder emails to managers 30 days in advance.
- Provide assistance to employees and outside agencies with employment verifications, loan documents, personal requests and employee concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits and Perks
We offer a competitive Salary and Excellent Benefit Plan including:
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/ PTO Pay
- Free Gym Membership
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|