Infection Preventionist /Employee Health Coordinator Part-timeGrant Regional Health Center, Lancaster, WI
This listing has expired
Grant Regional Health Center is a critical access hospital and clinic located in Lancaster WI. We are a progressive and growing facility. Our new med/surg department and clinic opened as well as our new main entrance on 9-10-18. Please join us to 'experience the difference'. Other enhancements include a new state-of-the-art Radiology Suite, education center, larger Emergency Department, and remodel of our Surgical Services suite. We are fortunate to have an exceptional staff of medical providers. With our hearts and minds we area touching lives!
INFECTION PREVENTIONIST is a qualified individual with knowledge of CDC guidelines and definitions of infections, The Joint Commission standards, and federal and state regulations.
- Responsible for the identification, investigation, reporting, prevention and control of infections among patients and personnel
- Chair of the Infection Prevention Committee and by authority of the Infection Prevention Committee, she/he may institute collection of cultures and initiate appropriate isolation precautions
- Responsible for assisting with inservice programs related to infection prevention and control
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of complete infection control and prevention processes in the healthcare setting; demonstrates knowledge of risk stratified statistics as applicable to trending all infections
- Demonstrates understanding of standard and isolation precautions as set forth by the CDC; demonstrates knowledge of microbiology, and modes of transmission of disease entities
- Demonstrates ability to teach principles and practical application of infection prevention to all levels of healthcare personnel
EMPLOYEE HEALTH COORDINATOR
- Oversees Employee Health Program with review of new employee health records, and assists with follow-up of accidental exposure incidents
- Ensures all employees remain up-to-date on their immunizations including TB skin tests and annual influenza, vaccinations, etc
- Provides copies of health records to employees when requested
RN or MT/MLT with clinical experience and knowledge of CDC guidelines/definitions, familiar with The Joint Commission standards, and federal/state regulations. Applicant should be enthusiastic, organized, dependable and neat; as well as willing to work with others in a cooperative spirit.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate offered employment will complete criminal background check, and health requirements as condition of employment.
Apply on-line at www.grantregional.com and attach a current resume. Interviews will begin as soon as qualified applicants are received.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|