Architect - BIM Manager - Revit ExpertEagle Point Software Corporation, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Who is Eagle Point?
Proud to be named to Silicone Review’s “Top 30 Most Trustworthy Companies of 2017,” Eagle Point Software has distinguished itself from its peers by proving itself more valuable in terms of reliability, loyal customer base, innovation and market position.
Since 1983, Eagle Point has been focused on increasing the productivity of our clients. Over the last 35 years our products have evolved but our focus has not changed.
We’re engineers and architects with hundreds of years of combined experience who offer the leading Autodesk learning and productivity platform.
We are a passionate team that will pull out all the stops when it comes to helping our clients reach their goals. If you want to join a team of smart, talented and fun people, look no further than Eagle Point!
Eagle Point offers a competitive compensation structure, 401k plan with match and administrative fees paid by the company, health insurance, disability and life insurance, flex plan, paid time off (PTO) and holidays, casual dress code, free coffee and soda, and personal use of our amazing office space which includes a deck overlooking the Mississippi River.
Awards and Customer Quotes
Eagle Point was named a “Top 20 Most Promising Engineering Technology Solution Providers” by CIO Review Magazine. In addition, the Pinnacle Series was named “Best Autodesk Implementation, Training and Support System” in CV Magazine’s Technology Innovator Awards. Pinnacle Series also received a Technology Award for “Most Innovative Learning & Performance Platform” by TMT News.
“Pinnacle Series takes a big load off our support staff. It has reduced the amount of time we spend answering people’s questions by 50 percent.” –Mark Nyland, CAD Manager, MSA Professional Services
“We call Pinnacle Series our ‘Single Source of Truth’”— Tracy Matteson, Design Technology Manager, Mazzetti, Inc.
“Pinnacle Series has become an essential support tool in our rapid business expansion programme. When people need answers, they can get them fast.”— Veronica Ruby, Lead BIM Consultant, Waldeck Consulting – United Kingdom
“Pinnacle Series is an essential tool we use on a daily basis for task-based, step-by-step directions. This software promotes discipline, consistency and efficiency from project to project.”—Thomas Hoellering, Lead CAD Tech. Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Eagle Point Software is looking for a high-energy and success driven Revit expert. The ideal candidate will value helping others and be passionate about technology. He or she will be excited to take on new challenges, be eager to become an expert on current and new design/build software, be flexible and willing to travel (less than 25%).
The successful candidate will be familiar with the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) market, BIM, Autodesk products (especially Revit) and will become an expert on Eagle Point’s Pinnacle Series software. (Training provided.)
Job Location: Dubuque, IA (preferable but not required)
Role & Responsibilities
This position’s primary role is to create new and custom building design content for Pinnacle Series and provide support to our clients throughout the implementation of the software into their organization. This includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Create training content on Autodesk products
- Review Autodesk beta software
- Learn new product titles in order to create relevant content
- Get content input from end users, partners and owners
- Manage content development projects
- Demo the Pinnacle Series software pre-sale and post-sale to customers
- Install and configure Pinnacle Series for customers
- Train customers on Pinnacle Series
- Assist customers in creating new content or uploading existing content in Pinnacle Series. This may include, BIM/CAD standards, operating procedures, technical documentation.
- Minimum of a 4 year degree in Architecture or Engineering related field
- 4+ years of Revit experience in any discipline: architecture, mechanical/plumbing, electrical or structural
- Knowledge of Autodesk products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in BIM projects with more than one discipline preferred
- Experience in construction projects applying BIM processes, preferred but not necessary
- Experience presenting to large groups of people
- Experience in training others
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|