Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
- Establish a positive working relationship with the students.
- Actively assist the students with school assignments.
- Work with students as a group and individually in activities as assigned by the teacher.
- Help the students cultivate appropriate social, behavioral and interpersonal skills.
- Guide and instruct the students in the development of problem solving skills, individually and on a group basis.
- Accompany and assist teachers during off-campus educational activities.
- Provide transportation for the students, using agency vehicles to events.
- Accompany and assist students on the school bus.
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. National Career Readiness Certificate preferred. EOE.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|